On 16 October at noon (UK time), Vertigo Ventures will run a webinar for UK VV-Impact Tracker clients on “Structuring Compelling Impact Case Studies using the VV-IT Storyboard Function”. This webinar will be a practical session around VV-Impact Tracker’s ‘storyboard’ function which can be hugely beneficial to researchers for optimal planning and structuring of their impact case studies. The session will be run by Kristy, our Training Manager, and supported by Lucy Davies, our Product Manager.
You can register for the webinar on Zoom via this link up to 24 hours before the webinar start time.
The webinar will last for approximately 45 minutes and will cover the following:
– Brief introduction to research impact and impact case studies
– What makes a compelling impact case study
– A run through of VV-Impact Tracker’s storyboard function and how it can help structure strong impact case studies
1. To understand the key principles behind what makes a compelling impact case study
2. To feel comfortable using VV-Impact Tracker to create an impact case study or narrative
Kristy Evers is our Training Manager. She is the key contact for all training and support related queries at Vertigo Ventures and often spends her time travelling across the country delivering training on VV-IT and impact in general. Kristy has a background in education research and educational technology.
Dr. Lucy Davies is our Product Manager. She is in charge of the continuing and future development of VV Impact Tracker, so she is the person to answer any questions around the product. Lucy has extensive experience in research impact and is passionate about encouraging and helping researchers to make their work matter in the world outside academia.