On 12 March at 11am (AEDT), Vertigo Ventures will run a webinar for our ANZ VV-Impact Tracker clients on “Planning for Impact in VV-IT”. This webinar will cover how to create Pathway to Impact statements and how VV-Impact Tracker can be used in creating these. The session will be run by Patrick, our ANZ University Relationship Manager, and Mary Ho, our Impact Officer
You can register for the webinar on Zoom via this link up to 24 hours before the webinar start time. Note: This webinar is intended only for VV-Impact Tracker users. If you are from one of our member universities and are a current user of our VV-Impact Tracker software, please register your interest here for the webinar using your official organisational email.
The webinar will last for approximately 45 minutes and will cover the following:
– Brief introduction to research impact
– Embedding Impact in the Project Lifecycle
– Pathway to Impact Statements
– Impact mapping
– A run through of VV-Impact Tracker and how it can be used for planning
1. To understand the key principles behind what makes a good impact summary and pathway to impact statement
2. To understand how to start embedding impact in your research project life cycle
3. To feel comfortable using VV-Impact Tracker to plan for your impact
Patrick Robinson is our University Relationship Manager for Australia and New Zealand. He is the main contact person for your VV-IT organisational administrators and here to make sure you get the most out of the product. He has a background in supporting the research, innovation and higher education sectors, following extensive senior public service experience in Australia and the UK.
Dr. Mary Ho is our Hong Kong-based Impact Officer. When she is not busy teaching ‘Business Ethics and Social Responsibility’ at the HKUST Business School in Hong Kong, Mary is often working with our Hong Kong clients on developing their impact case studies. She has a background in community engagement and programme evaluation, with over 10 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).