VV-Impact Newsletter vol. 107
- Theory of Change for Research Uptake. Read more
- Research impact on policy-making is often understood in instrumentalist terms, but more often plays symbolic role. Read more
- Steve Egan highlights the overarching objectives of HEFCE and explains how research impact is becoming a core consideration for higher education institutions and funding bodies. Read more
- YOUR IMPACT: University of Huddersfield publishes new issue of impact magazine. Read more
- We are delighted to welcome more new VV-Impact Tracker clients this week including the University of Sussex and Bath Spa University.
P.S. You can collect impact evidence across different disciplines with VV-Impact Tracker. Free trials are available all through September! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more.