VV – Good Index
Our unique methodlogy, the VV-Good Index, is designed to benchmark the performance of organisations in their social, financial and environmental impact. Visit http://www.vvgoodindex.com to view the results.
If you want to know who really ‘walks the talk’ when it comes to behaving sustainably, this is where to look. A single, easy-to-read, league table provides subsribers with empirical scores for those companies that are doing the most (and least) to report, understand and act on their social, environmental and financial impact.
As well as providing an overall score, the VV-Good Index compares each company against its competitors in a sector, and includes detailed information on their performance over time. This provides you with a highly effective benchmarking tool, which makes it easy to identify critical data sources, and the systems that need to be put in place to deliver the required information.
The benefits of using a benchmarking tool such as the VV-Good Index include:
- Improved credibility both within and outside the organisation
- Easier to build consensus and/or gather support for future initiatives
- Management are provided with the evidence and reassurance that they’re ‘getting it right.’
- Feedback on the effectiveness of processes, controls and other actions taken
- Improved quality of internal and external reporting
Sustainability performance rankings revealed