New Business Development Associate
Full time – 40 hours per week
TBD (plus benefits including commission/bonus)
- Building and managing sales pipelines, account management & forecasting experience
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with potential clients
- Strong communication and new business sales experience
- Negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to co-ordinate at all levels (internally and externally)
- Flexibility to travel (locally and internationally) to build client relationships
- Disciplined with excellent time management skills
- Proactive and independent (at times remote) working required
- Enthusiastic to engage with new technology platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing Associate and qualify identified leads.
- Approach new potential clients in key international regions for the ImpactTracker software and VV training/consultancy through cold calling, networking, attending events etc.
- All external communications with potential clients should be captured, kept updated, progressed through VV Sales cycle and forecast accurately on a new CRM system which the candidate will be supporting the implementation of upon joining.
- Perform sales presentations for VV products
- Support new client engagement with VV products
- Support potential client organisations and researchers where appropriate throughout trial and pilot periods
- Communicate with institutional representatives and/or senior management to support new client organisations with proposed engagement plans etc.
- Be able to respond to potential client queries about the VV products.
- Perform product demonstrations for VV products with prospective client organisations and researchers.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other roles/teams within the company to most effectively support potential clients during RFI and prepare proposals, business cases with cost justification where appropriate and negotiate within company’s Sales Policy Guidelines.
- Manage potential client needs and expectations and identify opportunities for adding further value to them (e.g. specific training needs, or, suggestions for additional functionalities for VV products for the development team)
- Organise and manage potential client’s contact lists, analyse website/social media visits and training/webinar attendees etc. and identify new leads for the sales and training teams
- Co-ordination support for international Universities and potential partnership opportunities.
- Previous multi-stakeholder management experience
- Previous customer facing sales and communications experience
- Previous sector experience – University &/or Research.
- University degree
- Excellent Office spreadsheet (e.g. pivot tables), word and presentation skills
- Research/Impact experience/background
- IT/SaaS systems experience/background
- Willingness to be flexible with time zones
- Minimum of two languages (English is mandatory)
To apply, follow the link below and please be sure to attach your resume/CV.