Client Success Intern
Head of Engagement
Full time – 35 hours per week
TBD (plus benefits)
- Proactive and independent (at times remote) working required
- Basic knowledge of Sustainability and Climate change agenda.
- Enthusiastic to engage with new technology platforms
- Ability to co-ordinate at all levels (internally and externally)
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with potential clients
- Previous customer facing communications and work experience, preferably in sales
- Clean driving license and access to a car or commuting and
- Flexibility to travel to build client relationships
- Disciplined with excellent time management skills
- Introduced to selected clients ( Impact Officers) and appointments will be booked for you and their users to further enhancement of projects on VV-IT and published to TI.
- Coordinate with clients’ institutional Administrator to create new Users
- Perform demonstrations and training in the use of VV’s software systems
- You will become involved in activities such as identifying potential users and projects to maximise their license allowance through registration on VV-IT.
- Individual support with users in creating new VV-IT projects and publish each one on TI (target)
- Encourage clients users to participate in weekly Drop in sessions. Minimum of 10 users per session are required.
- Participating in regular meetings between the sales, marketing and technical teams as well as Senior Management to co-ordinate sales activities that support business objectives
- You will be also providing (sales) management with the analysis and KPI’s they will require, in weekly report that you will be providing
- Previous multi-stakeholder experience
- Previous customer facing sales and communications experience
- Previous sector experience – University &/or Research.
- University degree
- Excellent Office spreadsheet (e.g. pivot tables), word and presentation skills
- Research/Impact experience/background
- IT/SaaS systems experience/background
- Willingness to be flexible with time zones
- Minimum of two languages (English is mandatory)
To apply, follow the link below and please be sure to attach your resume/CV.