Impact Hub – Your Impact Research Centre
Find out all the latest information and resources on impact.
Sign Up To A FREE Webinar
Latest Impact Research News
- Research impact at the UK Parliament. Read more
- Research use in Parliament – the need for simple, concise, and relevant knowledge. Read more
- Seminar explores how we measure research impact. Read more
- The fifth A of assessing impact. Read More
- Register your interest: Consultation workshop on impact in REF 2021. Read more
Get In Touch
- Interested in securing challenge-led funding, check out this new blog on ‘theory of change’ and attend this webinar next Friday
- Work to develop knowledge exchange comparison framework gets underway. Read more
- Chasing the ‘impact unicorn’ – myths and methods in demonstrating research benefit. Read more
- Starting next year, universities have to prove their research has real-world impact. Read More
- Register your interest: REF town hall meetings. Read more
Get In Touch
Featured Blogs and Articles
Since at least 2009, when the research councils launched pathways to impact and HEFCE released proposals for impact assessment, impact, as part of research organisations’ agendas has grown both in importance and sophistication. How far institutions are equipped to...
In December 2015, as part of its National Innovation and Science Agenda (NISA), the Australian government announced the development of a national engagement and impact (EI) assessment. This will examine how universities are translating their research into economic,...
Last week Open Forum hosted an event on Research Impact: Strengthening the Excellence Framework. The University of Kent and Vertigo Ventures collaborated to share insights from their experience of embedding impact. The University of Kent shared their experience so...